General membership is free, but to get the full benefits of belonging to the Boulder Writers’ Workshop offers, we suggest you become Supporting Member.
Supporting and Professional Memberships are $75 a year, less than $10 a month, payable in full per anum.
- A subscription to the quarterly Writing Colorado Newsletter, which provides coverage of writing and publishing trends, writing tips, information on regional paying markets, and profiles of Colorado’s publishing movers and shakers. It publishes news about BWW Professional Members, as well as information about upcoming writing events across the state, contests, grants, job announcements and more.
- A free membership profile on the BWW website, to showcase your accomplishments, publications and professional services, as well as provide links to your website.
- Coverage of your professional accomplishments, including new releases and readings, in the Writing Colorado Newsletter and the BWW Blog, Writers of the Front Range.
- The ability to submit guest posts on any aspect of writing and publishing to the BWW Blog, Writers of the Front Range.
- An opportunity to become involved in The Flatirons Literary Review, either as a volunteer or as an editorial staff member.
- Discounts on classes and workshops offered through the Boulder Writers’ Workshop.
- Discounts and coupons from affiliated BWW sponsors and partners.
- Premiere networking opportunities with your fellow professionals, including exclusive member events, such as author receptions, and online networking forums and special interest groups.
Your contribution as a Supporting Member helps us ensure our continuation as a vital, supportive member in the Boulder writing community. Because the BWW is a self-supported, privater organization, your membership fee also helps us continue to offer high-quality programs, education and networking opportunities to our members and the larger community.
We appreciate your interest in the Boulder Writers’ Workshop and hope you become involved with our community!