Jim Ringel, Niwot, Colorado, published his first novel Wolf with Curiosity Quills Press in 2013. It's the story of Johnny Wolfe, a sales guy who on his way to work one morning comes across the body of a colleague. The colleague has been killed by a dog, which strikes Johnny as odd, since there are no more dogs in this world. Going through the colleague's body, Johnny finds he's carrying a pretty big sales order. Figuring "he's dead, and I'm not," Johnny takes the order to place as his own, only to discover that he cannot figure out the product his colleague was selling. As he starts to find out, he realizes it has something to do with why the dogs are coming back, and why they seem to be hunting Johnny. Jim is currently working on a Buddhist detective series. Visit his website at www.jimringel.com.
- March 27, 2015 – Critique Group
- March 29, 2015 – Writing Workshop: Casting an Emotional Net with Lori DeBoer
- April 10, 2015 – Member Mixer
- April 12, 2015 – Literary Salon Hosted by Sheila Paxton
- April 15, 2015 – Writing Book Club
- May 3, 2015 – Literary Salon hosted by J.L. Forrest and Karen Douglass