Kelly M. Welsh has always had a passion for literature. At an early age, her imaginary friends were pulled straight out of the pages of her favorite books. It’s a wonder that she ever made any real friends of her own, but luckily she did, and they turned out to be pretty wonderful. Welsh studied creative writing and education at the University of Colorado. She is currently a freelance writer and working on her first YA novel The Kamen District. She is currently the Managing Editor of Flatirons Literary Review and has been published in Eunoia Review, Expedition Underground, Forever Spoken and more. Welsh loves the concept of distopian societies because they give us a new perspective on what it means to be human. She lives in Boulder, Colorado with her cranky yet lovable hedgehog. Visit her website at www.kellymwelsh.com.
- March 27, 2015 – Critique Group
- March 29, 2015 – Writing Workshop: Casting an Emotional Net with Lori DeBoer
- April 10, 2015 – Member Mixer
- April 12, 2015 – Literary Salon Hosted by Sheila Paxton
- April 15, 2015 – Writing Book Club
- May 3, 2015 – Literary Salon hosted by J.L. Forrest and Karen Douglass