Ava Klinger is a young adult author currently working on her debut novel. She graduated from the University of Colorado at Boulder with a degree in Humanities and an emphasis in Russian History and German Language. She has been employed by Gaia University for several years and is currently working towards her Integrative Ecosocial Design Masters. She is a Renaissance woman with interests ranging from food and permaculture to the art of storytelling. She resides just outside of Boulder, CO with her husband and two dogs. Visit Ava's website at avamklinger.com.
- March 27, 2015 – Critique Group
- March 29, 2015 – Writing Workshop: Casting an Emotional Net with Lori DeBoer
- April 10, 2015 – Member Mixer
- April 12, 2015 – Literary Salon Hosted by Sheila Paxton
- April 15, 2015 – Writing Book Club
- May 3, 2015 – Literary Salon hosted by J.L. Forrest and Karen Douglass