Christina Antus lives in Denver with her husband, two daughters, and super-sized cat. When she’s not forgetting to feed the goldfish, neglecting the laundry, or avoiding the grocery store, she’s writing and making mediocre meals for her family. She recently added, “First-Place Winner, 2013 Boulder Writers’ Workshop Comedy Contest” to her list of accomplishments. It’s about changing a diaper with only one hand and answering the same question 147 times in a minute. She is a frequent blogger and guest blogger, and has begun her first book proposal. You can find her hiding in the closet and eating candy at www.raisinsandgoldfish.com.
- March 27, 2015 – Critique Group
- March 29, 2015 – Writing Workshop: Casting an Emotional Net with Lori DeBoer
- April 10, 2015 – Member Mixer
- April 12, 2015 – Literary Salon Hosted by Sheila Paxton
- April 15, 2015 – Writing Book Club
- May 3, 2015 – Literary Salon hosted by J.L. Forrest and Karen Douglass