J.L. Forrest lives in Boulder, Colorado with the actor and stage artist Shana Cordon and two enormously spoiled cats. He teaches and writes in Boulder, but migrates regularly to Seattle, Washington and Roma, Italia. Most of his work fits neatly within the science-fiction rubric, but every few stories he tries something different. A new anthology of his short stories will be available later this year. You can reach him at http://www.jlforrest.com or on Twitter @WordForrest.
- March 27, 2015 – Critique Group
- March 29, 2015 – Writing Workshop: Casting an Emotional Net with Lori DeBoer
- April 10, 2015 – Member Mixer
- April 12, 2015 – Literary Salon Hosted by Sheila Paxton
- April 15, 2015 – Writing Book Club
- May 3, 2015 – Literary Salon hosted by J.L. Forrest and Karen Douglass