Over the past 15 years Ann Morrill has written and edited books and chapters for educational and reference book publishers, parenting and conservation magazines, local newspapers, and one little poetry journal (many moons ago). An adjunct Spanish instructor and former in-house textbook editor with an BA in history (Carleton College) and an MA in Latin American Studies (University of New Mexico), Ann loves that many of her writing projects have allowed her to share her love of Spanish and Latin America, to explore research on the environment and parenting, and to delve into the brave new world of digital writing. While writing for educational publishers has been both interesting and challenging (really), she is currently focusing on creative nonfiction and humor writing. To learn more about Ann, please visit www.writerannmorrill.com.
- March 27, 2015 – Critique Group
- March 29, 2015 – Writing Workshop: Casting an Emotional Net with Lori DeBoer
- April 10, 2015 – Member Mixer
- April 12, 2015 – Literary Salon Hosted by Sheila Paxton
- April 15, 2015 – Writing Book Club
- May 3, 2015 – Literary Salon hosted by J.L. Forrest and Karen Douglass